Tuesday 25 October 2016

From humble beginnings

From humble beginnings. April 1989, I was 10 and took my first steps into the world of Warhammer 40k. Almost 3 decades later and I'm still here.  The warriors of the Fang have been my army of choice from my very earliest days in this hobby. 

My current force pictured in part above weighs in at around 14000 points fully painted and incorporates elements of codex space marine in it to further add to its character.  I am a firm believer of collecting a themed army, in this case the theme is a planetary assault force modelled around Ragnar Blackmane Great Company.

Inspired by the now gone space wolves blog ran in recent years by Adam Smith I felt the need to attempt to fill the hole left by the previous space wolf blog. This blog will in part act as a medium in which I can document my love of this hobby but mainly as a community resource filled with contributions from the Space Wolf Community.

Happy hunting. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment